Please Note: A majority of the footwear and apparel sold on Phreshmen are in US sizes. This is a general size chart. Each brand and manufacturer varies in sizing.
Men's Size Charts
Here's how you can find your measurements for your chest and waist. Be sure to take your measurements in inches.
- Chest - put your arms to the side, measure around your upper body right under your armpits over the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist - measure around the height where you normally wear your pants.
Men's Apparel (inches)
Big &Tall Apparel (inches)
Use the instructions below to find the right size for you.
- Place your foot on a blank piece of paper.
- Use a pencil or pen to trace the outline of your foot.
- Take a ruler and measure the distance from the top of your big toe to the bottom of your outline.
- Subtract ⅕ inch from the overall measurement.
- Take that number and correspond it to the Footwear Size Charts for Men.
Men's Footwear (inches)