Real Bamboo Wood Wanderer Style Sunglasses by WUDN
Hybrid Bamboo Wood, Polarized Wanderer Style Sunglasses (Blue Green Lenses)
Combining sustainable bamboo with eco-friendly acetate classic frames, our Hybrid Bamboo Wooden Wanderer Sunglasses, offer a modern revival to a timeless classic. The ultra-lightweight bamboo wood provide a ‘barely there’ feel while stainless steel hinges support super durable design.
- 1FRAMES MADE FROM ECO-FRIENDLY, 100% REAL BAMBOO WOOD FOR A COMFORTABLE FIT AND SUPER-LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- 2POLARIZED CR39 LENSES OFFER 100% UV PROTECTION AND ARE AVAILABLE IN BLACK, AQUA BLUE OR BROWN
- 3DOUBLE REINFORCED STAINLESS STEEL SPRING HINGES ENSURE MAXIMUM DURABILITY
- 4COMES WITH CYLINDRICAL BAMBOO CARRYING CASE & MICRO-FIBER TRAVEL POUCH FOR SUSTAINABLE STYLE
- 5OUR WOODEN SUNGLASSES ARE HANDCRAFTED FROM SUSTAINABLY SOURCED BAMBOO AND ECO-FRIENDLY ACETATE CLASSIC-INSPIRED FRAMES THAT COMBINE TO MAKE THE WORLD’S MOST SUSTAINABLE AND STYLISH SUNGLASSES.
Get Rid of Glare and Scratches
Say goodbye to glare and squinting eyes. Equipped with industry-leading polarized CR39 lenses, our wooden sunglasses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection while adding almost no weight to your pair of shades.
Stainless Steel And Double Spring Hinges Ensure Your Sunglasses Are Built to Last
Sick of shades that break and bend season to season? So are we. That’s why our wooden sunglasses feature superior strength and double reinforced stainless steel spring hinges. So take them off and put them on as much as you please with confidence, these shades are built to last.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs