Buck Ridge Dragon's Blood Premium Beard Oil combines the scent of orange, cedar and patchouli with natural dragon fruit fragrance oil and pairs it with our premium blend of Abyssinian, apricot, grapeseed, almond and coconut oils to create a wonderful blend that moisturizes and conditions your beard and helps to prevent ingrown hairs.
As with all of our products our beard oils are proudly made in the USA! Our beard oils come in a black glass 2 ounce dropper top bottle to best preserve your beard oil. If your beard oil comes in a blue or clear glass bottle, dump that stuff! The UV light that penetrates those bottles will break down your beard oils and make them less effective. All of our beard oils are made fresh at the time of order.
Instructions: Use daily after washing your face or a shower. Apply to a damp beard but not wet. Drop 2 to 5 drops or more of beard oil into palm. The longer the beard the more drops, shorter, less. Rub oil between palms and then massage into face and then beard. You want to get to the roots and your skin beneath your beard. You may use a beard comb if your beard is very long or tangles easily.
Ingredients: Beard Oil Premium Blend with abyssinian, apricot, grapeseed, almond, and coconut oils with essential oils of orange, cedar, patchouli and natural fragrance oil.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs